IT Project Manager - Business Analyst
Jefferson National Financial is seeking an IT Project Manager - Business Analyst to be responsible for leading IT-related projects and analyzing business best practices, data and trends in support of JNF’s groundbreaking, flat-fee variable annuity.
- Analyze current data and processes
- Meet with project sponsors, IT staff, and other business stakeholders to both understand their needs and define the requirements and deliverables
- Manage communications with all contributing parties as well as responsible for documentation of the requirements
- Identify and communicate team responsibilities and requirements
- Responsible for maintaining the project schedule in order to achieve desired results in specified timeframe
- Facilitate status meetings communicating deadlines, upcoming events, potential issues, risks, action items, etc.
- Work with Q/A team to assist with test plans. Also, may need to assist with testing, depending on the bandwidth of our testing resources.
- Manage issues as they arise to ensure they are resolved in an effective and timely manner
- Train internal stakeholders on system changes before software releases
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of two years of experience in project management
- Should have an in depth understanding and experience leading projects using the Agile SDLC and Scrum framework
- Financial services or life insurance experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to multi-task
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively both in a team construct and as an individual contributor
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, team environment
- Ability to analyze data by writing SQL queries is a plus
In addition to a competitive base salary we also offer:
- Annual Bonus based on Company and Individual Performance
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts & Health Savings Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
Jefferson National Financial is a growing, dynamic financial services company headquartered in Louisville, KY. We have successfully established ourselves as a differentiated product and service provider to fee-based financial advisors. Our unique, award-winning marketing and technology platform and a strong, seasoned management team have positioned us as an industry innovator. JNF is currently seeking an IT Project Manager - Business Analyst to join our growing team in Louisville, KY.