Our innovative products and services are tailor-made for RIAs and fee-based advisors, and put you on the leading edge by providing your clients greater value. When you work with us, you take a seat on the client's side of the table. We have a unique approach to creating consumer value—and it never fails to bring results to advisors like you.
With focus on value, we pioneered a different way for consumers to manage their money with the nation's first pure-play internet bank, Telebank (now known as E*TRADE Bank). Today, E*TRADE Bank has grown into the nation's leading and largest internet bank. Then our team joined forces at Jefferson National, revolutionizing variable annuities by launching Monument Advisor, the industry's first flat-fee VA. We've helped clients save more than $60 million in insurance fees and allowed consumers to maximize the value of tax deferral provided by variable annuities.
Steep commissions and high-priced wholesalers? That's no way to provide consumer value. We take a different approach.
- Flexible technology platform with fully-automated processing.
- Centralized sales desk of highly-trained personnel.
- Powerful website and educational content.
- Mitchell H. CaplanChief Executive Officer
- Laurence P. GreenbergPresident
- Craig HawleyGeneral Counsel and Secretary
- Joe VapChief Financial Officer
- Bob BorgertChief Marketing Officer
- Jim CameronChief Strategy Officer
- Jeff ChandlerChief Technology Officer
- Jane GelmanChief Administration Officer
- Ann RaibleChief Business Development Officer
- Kevin SullivanChief Sales Officer
- Jonathan Barth - NH, NJ, PA, RI
- Nicole Benz - TX
- Colin Capps - IL, ND, NE
- Mike Del Prince - OH, PA
- Marcus Ellingwood - IN, KS, KY, LA, TN, WV
- Tim Lickteig - CO, NM, OK, UT
- Jason Mazur - FL
- Ross McGoodwin - FL, GA, MS, TX
- Kameron McRay - CA
- Erin Oestringer - IA, MO, MN, SD
- Chris Porod - DE, ME, MI, VT, WI
- Jeff Rancourt - CA
- Joe Richardson - DC, VA, MD
- Jeremy T. Rogers - AZ, CA, ID, NY
- Joena Russell - MA, CT
- Michael West - AK, HI, MT, NV, OR, WA, WY
- Jake Wildenmann - AL, AR, NC, SC
Proudly based in Louisville, Kentucky
We are a recognized innovator of tax-advantaged investing solutions for RIAs, fee-based advisors and the clients they serve. Winner of more than 50 industry awards, including the DMA "2010 Financial Services Company of the Year," and acclaimed for launching the industry's first flat-fee, next-generation variable annuity, we have built a brand trusted and supported by nearly 4,000 RIAs and fee-based advisors nationwide.
Key measures of our financial strength, including, risk based capital, cash and liquidity, remain above regulatory requirements—and our pure separate account structure helps further ensure the security of your clients' assets.
Recognized as the DMA "2010 Financial Services Company of the Year" and recipient of more than 50 different industry awards, we deliver superior value and have built a strong foundation for future growth. We take special pride that our company mission, website and web tools have been judged to be the best of the best.
2014 Silver Award - Most Innovative Company of the Year (Canada and U.S.A.)
2014 Silver Award - Most Innovative Company of the Year up to 2,500 employees
2014 Silver Award - Best Website in Financial Services Category
2011 Finalist - Customer Service Department of the Year in Financial Services Category
2010 Finalist - Sales Department of the Year in Financial Services Category
Pershing Advisor Solutions
Pershing Advisor Solutions is dedicated to serving the needs of growth-minded registered investment advisors serving sophisticated clients. By working with Pershing Advisor Solutions and Jefferson National your clients benefit from the custody services of Pershing and the transparent consumer value of Jefferson National. Jefferson National's Monument Advisor variable annuity is available right on the NetX360 platform so contract data is consolidated within your clients' brokerage accounts.
Markets will be closed on Monday, September 4, in observance of the Labor Day Holiday. All subaccounts in Jefferson National products will be closed for trading that day.
Markets will be closed on Tuesday, July 4, in observance of Independence Day.
Markets will be closed Monday, May 29th, in observance of the Memorial Day Holiday.